Tempo two Catalog

Hi All
     Todays mail brought forth Blyth's new cat. The coverpiece is lots of
hosta - and a soft blue TB "Blue for You".  In the short time I've had to
look at the cat. I am seeing mention  of leaf spot resistance on several
which is  interesting to me after spending the afternoon doing some fall
cleanup out in the rain. It is a nice look at spring from the down under-
very nice. I have good  growth from almost everything he sends. I like the
unusual tones he comes up with.
      I was pleased to see someone beat me to the draw about no rabbits in
NA.
Maybe not in some parts, but in southern Idaho where I grew up there were
numberous jack rabbits. A brother-in-laws last name "Jack" was a dirivitiveHe
is Piute" American Indian. And here in westwern Washington there is a small
variety. They don't seem to be really prolific but that is probably because
of all the preditors- fox, cats, dogs, and cars. I've never had a problem
with them in my garden so I have no complaints. Thanks for the tech. names
Al.
     Thanks for the hint Claire- I'll watch for product you mentioned a
couple days ago.
      I'm not really ready for summer to be over- will be pleased when this
rain passes away, and we have some more warm sunny days. I am grateful for
the rain however as it will get the plants I've just planted nicely ready for
winter.
      Welcome to many new people to the Iris list, and the return of others
who have been up to  your necks with work, vacations , ect.
      I'm looking for rebloom in my own garden and at Point Defiance Park in
Tacoma but now show at this point. Our iris club had a work party at the park
this past weekend. We really got lots done.

Rita B from University Place, Wa
2 miles from Puget Sound