RE: cold and regional mtg.

	Barb Mann wrote about a regional meeting:

>Saturday are in the 60's, so bring a sweater!  The leaves in the high
>mountains are beginning to think they ought to change now (I was up above
>Pecos today), and it's almost cool enough in the early mornings to make me
>want to start closing doors or windows.

	Yikes, we have been closing doors and windows for weeks...dipped
	down into the high 30s one day. I am watching CRIMSON KING and its
	high-budded stalk with some trepidation.....and repeating, no frost,
	as a mantra. :)

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
  USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains\ AIS Region 1 {New England}