RE: CULT: winter care?

I actually leave my TBs bare.  I have sometimes mulched new expensive
purchases or late plantings.  But then, we have a lot of snowfall and it
takes a lot of thaw in the freeze-thaws to remove the snow.  In a normal
year, snow remains on the ground well into April - snow banks are
generally over five feet in February.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)