WBS Petition...Good Idea!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: WBS Petition...Good Idea!
  • From: "Ryan S. Carter" <birddog@mnsinc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:26:01 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Iris Growers and friends,
    The WBS petition that was put up 2 days ago seems like it will turn
out to be a great place for all iris growers from around the world to
come and chat together. We are trying to get as many people to sign it
as we can, so we can do just that. All the people that get this message,
new irisers or long-time growers, would all learn something about the
beautiful iris. We could do trading in this chat, rather than waiting a
few days to hear from our friend over e-mail. It would be a big help to
all of our fellow irisers in iris-l, as well as the Iris Society, if all
of you signed this petition. To get to this site, go to http://wbs.net
and click on Home & Living, then Room Petitions on the right lower side
of the page, further on, it is fairly self explanatory( for further
information, look on the Sept. 10 mailing entitled COMP:WBS Petition or
e-mail me) Please, everybody try to sign this.
                                                            Thank You,
                                                         Have a nice
night,
 Smoot Carter