Re: Striking iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Striking iris
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:12:00 -0600 (MDT)

I can think of lots of drop dead gawjus, as Walter would say, but
striking is harder to think of.  I guess I would say VIGILANTE, MOTHER
EARTH (even though it eventually worked its way into the great beyond),
and WINDWALKER.  Or maybe even a great gorgeous clump of I. germanica.

Hmm, I seem to be struck by bitones/colors.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA