Re: CULT cricket Cricket Souffle

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT cricket Cricket Souffle
  • From: "Robert Pindell" <bobdell@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:58:23 -0600 (MDT)

I have only been on this list for a couple of
months but the way things seem to go here
SOMEBODY had a recipe for Cricket Souffle or some
other dish starring crickets.

I must have charmed Iris because the most mine
get is a nibble and the critter moves on.

Bob Pindell
Living and grown a yard full of iris and vegies
in the Eastern Suburbs of Cleveland Ohio.  With
the Lake Effect is it zone 5 or is it zone 6 with
lots of snow?

----------
<iris-l@rt66.com>
> Subject: Re: CULT crickets
> Date: Wednesday, September 17, 1997 8:59 PM
>

> On Wed, 17 Sep 1997 ECPep@aol.com wrote:
> > Is the cricket a garden pest in the south?
> >
> > Claire Peplowski
> > East Nassau, NY - zone 4 - Berkshire area
> >

> >	You bet they are, Claire.  I don't want to
comment or start a
> thread on this for fear I will have to supply a
recipe for Cricket Souffle