Re: HYB Green Iris...was Three Striking Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB Green Iris...was Three Striking Iris
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:32:51 -0600 (MDT)

mikesmom@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> Is it possible to put a picture of Evergreen Hideaway on this web so
> that we can all see it?

1991 Bulletin and you'll see Evergreen Hideaway in full color, but the
color isn't right there!  For us it is much more chartreusey!  Sorry, we
don't have a good photo to scan in and send to Tom for the
corkboard--but if you will remind me, I'll take one next Spring as soon
as it blooms and maybe Tom will post it.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--where we had clouds
drifting through today as the remnants of Hurricane Linda--high clouds
only--no wind--no rain