RE: cold and regional mtg.

Ellen wrote:

"Yikes, we have been closing doors and windows for weeks...dipped
	down into the high 30s one day. I am watching CRIMSON KING and its
	high-budded stalk with some trepidation.....and repeating, no frost,
	as a mantra. :)

	Cheers,

	Ellen"

Well, the weather channel is now saying that Saturday will be windy and rainy
with a low of 48 and a high of 56, with a low of 40 on Sunday.  So anyone
coming to the Region 23 convention should maybe bring more than just a
sweater.  I guess we really are getting to the end of summer...better get the
rest of those iris back in the ground!

Barb in Santa Fe, where I wouldn't be too surprised to see some snow come
Sunday morning on the mountaintops.