Re: CULT - Rocks on Rhizomes

John,
     Thank you for making me open the dictionary. My word- iconoclastic- wow
what a word. Now I've had my English lesson for the day.
     It was a blustery day- but we picked the pears, cleaned out the old
raspberry canes, topped the glad bulbs and got the east   iris bed cleaned up
and ready for winter. One more down.
     I still have about 50 iris to find a home for. Some will go down the
street to "my" neighborhood entry. I pulled 25+ hugh rhizomes of "Lord of
June" an old virtual weed.
If you'd like a hunk let me know soon as I plan to compost as quickly as the
weather will permit in the chipper/shredder to run.

Sharon
     Thank you for the message of your old friend. Truly sounds like a fine
person has passed beyond.

Good gardening to all,
Rita B
University Place, Wa