RE: Twist of Fate -- was three striking iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: Twist of Fate -- was three striking iris
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 07:32:07 -0600 (MDT)

Twist of Fate used to be my favourite iris.  I don't remember how I got
it but I've had it for about eight years.  It has ceased to be my
favourite as it hasn't had a decent bloom in two years.  I used to get
first prize for it every year - it was always in good form for the iris
show.  This may be its last year as I will need to make room for all the
new iris I plan to buy from Superstition.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada