Re: CULT:Iris Growing in SFV

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT:Iris Growing in SFV
  • From: Ida Smith <ismith@ucla.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 16:55:40 -0600 (MDT)

HI John,
  Thankyou, I will try it!  I noticed upon rereading that my message back to
you left out the part about new shoots already forming at many of my bulbs,
will try the ice around the ones that don't have these new shoots.
Temperature here in SFV, Ca. ~80, great day, am about to start fertilizing
my iris's and roses.  We had rain this morning, a nice soaking one!
  Thanks again,
   Ida
  ismith@ucla.edu