Re: unsuscribe

Give these folks a break. Had I not put the letters I recieved when I
joined up I would not be able to remember what to do either. Thanks for
giving them the info. To be sure the word Iris appears my Immortality is
blooming even though I cut off my fans and divided them also!

David L. Schaffer
Mr. Green Wet Thumb