Re: SocGnus

>	I hope I did not bore anybody - just wanted to share with you the
>enthusiasm that exists in NMLIS!

Walter...Thank you for your report on your Society's activities.   I love my
club - I've met so many good people there and learned so much  AND had
endless opportunities available to me.  Even this list is like a club... and
I'm looking forward to meeting so many of the e-mailers at the JI Symposium
(where I'm planning to do something special for them!)

Kathyguest... E. Aurora, NY
Region 2, AIS - Region 4 AHS
Zone 5/6