Re: SocGnus

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> >	I hope I did not bore anybody - just wanted to share with you the
> >enthusiasm that exists in NMLIS!
> >

> Walter...Thank you for your report on your Society's activities.   I love my
> club - I've met so many good people there and learned so much  AND had
> endless opportunities available to me.  Even this list is like a club... and
> I'm looking forward to meeting so many of the e-mailers at the JI Symposium
> (where I'm planning to do something special for them!)
> Kathyguest... E. Aurora, NY
> Region 2, AIS - Region 4 AHS
> Zone 5/6
	Thanks, Kathy!  I agree as I have met so many good people and have
been introduced to a world of companion plant material I never knew
existed.  A lot of the native plant material has been especially pleasing
to me as it did not grow just 125 miles from my old location as that soil
I left would hardly grow anything.

	Our group has had so much fun in its short life, and when there
has been a crisis in a member's family, club members were there to help.
I will never regret the move I made two years ago.  Iris society folk are
the greatest.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8