Re: CULT: Stones on Rhizomes

I have been thinking about how many stones I would have to find, lug to iris
bed and place, not to mention removinag and relocating stones in the spring.
Seems like way to much work to me if you have more than a few iris.
Now having been reading this iris list,  I am now in the process of having
some beds  made and I am mixing peatmoss and alfalfa pellets with the loam.
 The beds will be raised and what do you all suggest as bed walls to keep
them raised? I am mulching with shredded wood chips the paths between rows.
I am so excited to be having the front lot cleared out and these beds put in!
Doreen F. McCabe  Zone5  Boston MA