Re: CULT crickets

Don't we have some natural kind of predator to do away with the crickets and
hoppers?  Birds?  I 'm  starting to go crazy worrying about everything that
can attack!
This spring I got a can (1,500) ladybugs and released them into my veggie
garden and the can said if their was food ( other bugs) they would stay and
feast.  My ladybugs all but I think2, flew away.  My plants are well spaced
but I do mulch with grass clippings . Yes Something is eating little holes in
my cabbage, and spinach.
Doreen F> McCabe
zone 5  Boston MA