Lone Star Gardens

Can someone in the Dallas area possibly help me out?

About a month ago, I sent a request (with cash enclosed) for the catalog of
Lone Star Gardens.  I was hoping I could place a late order and rebuild my
Louisiana Iris collection, devastated by the borers this year.  However, I
have so far heard nothing from them and they have no phone number listed
with their ad in the AIS Bulletin.  I tried information for the Dallas area
(they're in Garland) and they had no listing for "Lone Star Iris Gardens."

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943