Three outstanding Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Three outstanding Iris
  • From: David & Margaret Kelly <kelly@ntslink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:36:21 -0600 (MDT)

The three most outstanding-striking Iris in my garden are
    1.  Stepping Out
    2.  Street Walker
    3.  Conjuration
At the present time I have the following rebloomers in blossom
    1.  Immortality
    2.  Queen Dorothy
    3.  Baby Blessed
    4.  Flower Shower
I have Brother Carl, Golden Child, and Baby Tears in bud.

		Margaret Kelly
		Central Illinois
		Where it is cloudy and breezy this morning with 		temperture in the
high 70"s, very pleasant