Lone Star Gardens

> About a month ago, I sent a request (with cash enclosed) for the catalog of
> Lone Star Gardens.  I was hoping I could place a late order and rebuild my
> Louisiana Iris collection, devastated by the borers this year.  However, I
> have so far heard nothing from them and they have no phone number listed
> with their ad in the AIS Bulletin.  I tried information for the Dallas area
> (they're in Garland) and they had no listing for "Lone Star Iris Gardens."

They are listed in the commercial directory of the Society for Louisiana
Irises summer '97 Newsletter as:
Lone Star Iris Gardens
5637 Saddleback Road
Garland, TX 75043
214-240-4016
catalog $2

The newsletter also lists nine other LA suppliers.  Let me know if you
want those addresses as well.

John
Rain Garden Corp.
http://www.rain-garden.com