Re: CULT: ladybugs

The information regarding migration of ladybugs surprises me since my
experience has been similar to that related by Arnold. In spring, it seems
to me that ladybugs are one of the earliest insects to appear, too early I
think for them to be migrating from the South.
I have not kept notes on the dates but I know that it is sufficiently early
that I wonder what they will find to eat.

John Montgomery
monashee@bcgrizzly.com
Vernon  BC  Zone 5