Tempo Two Address

The address for the above named garden is   Tempo Two
                                                                  P.O. Box

Victoria, 3912

Ann, there is no accounting when the mail will get to whom when, I just
happen to live on the western coast of USA and close to a major International
Postal Station, I guess! I'm looking forward to your reports on your bloom

King County Iris Society is having their beardless sale tomorrow at Cross
Roads Mall in Belleview Sat. Sept 20. I'll be going early to drop off and
hopefully find a few treasures before rushing back to work by 11.

TA TAH, Rita B
2 miles from Puget Sound
Sunny and wonderful this afternoon