Re: Poll: last call

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Poll: last call
  • From: IKern@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 02:55:37 -0600 (MDT)

I am sorry I can not give you 3 favorite Iris.  Most of the Iris I have
enjoyed in my life have been unnamed.  The only "names" I could give you are
the newest I have aquired, and they have not bloomed yet.  My name is Iris,
hence my collection desires.  The ones I got from my Grandmother have a
burgendy interior with long sweeping outer bearded petals of dusky yellow.  A
name to go with these bearded Minnesota ancients would be nice.  I am 42 and
I remember them from their farm back in the '50's.
Iris Kern in Milw.  about 50 degrees and had a bit of storms lately.