Re: CULT:Iris Growing in SFV

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT:Iris Growing in SFV
  • From: Ida Smith <ismith@ucla.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 12:18:47 -0600 (MDT)

Thankyou for this info also.  I'm trying to prepare for winter, such as it
is here, and I'm wondering if I should cut the green back.  If so, how close
to the ground should I go?  The tips of the leaves are turning brown, but
they never go completely dormant.  Please advise and thankyou!!
  Looking forward to meeting everyone in October,