Re: Iris order

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris order
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 20:24:04 -0600 (MDT)

> From: Patricia D, Brooks <pdbrooks@awod.com>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
> Subject: Re: Iris order
> Date: Sunday, September 21, 1997 10:12 PM
> Yes, because all need to know which gardens are reliable to order
> from.
> Plus I like to hear about beardless, species etc.

     I think that this type of information is very useful.  Some of our new
members or experienced growers trying a new Iris type may not know which
sources are good and which ones are not.
     Knowing who is good to order from is as useful (if not more so) than
knowing who we should avoid.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY  for less than a week.