Traffic Stoppers

Hi Bob,
Here are some varieties that catch my visitors' eyes from across the yard
 (no traffic stoppage, I live on a flag lot):
LIAISON and SWEETER THAN WINE--pink standards, red-purple falls
STOP THE MUSIC--red on white plicata (one of those plicatas that have the
thick solid bands of color around the edges of the petals)
GOING MY WAY--purple on white plicata (same kind of plicata as Stop the
CIRCUS WORLD--yellow standards, red falls
(Sorry that's more than three Rusty and I sent it to iris-l because Bob
seemed to want to know sooner).  I think the size and color contrast of the
blooms is what makes them attract attention from afar.
Mary Forte
Atascadero, CA  Zone 8 or 9 depending on the year

P. S. My JI Rose Queen is putting up a couple of increases!