CAT: Iris Gallery

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Iris Gallery
  • From: storey@aristotle.net (J. Michael, Celia or Ben Storey)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 10:39:41 -0600 (MDT)

Howdy, all!
This is an open expression of appreciation to Jay and Terri Hudson of Iris
Gallery for their generosity in resolving a problem with my order this
summer. Not only did they refund my money promptly, but Jay replaced the
problem plants with excellent, healthy rhizomes.

So much of the pleasure of irising is dealing with wonderful business
people who share our enthusiasm. I've received bigger plants from other
fine growers, but in the integrity department, the Hudsons stand second to
no one.

Thank you, Iris Gallery.

Little Rock