Re: Auction Fever Part II!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Auction Fever Part II!
  • From: storey@aristotle.net (J. Michael, Celia or Ben Storey)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:22:57 -0600 (MDT)

>The only problem is that
>I don't have a description of Kitchen Sink Too, except for the fact that
>it was hybridized by Tom Burseen.  Could someone please help?
Here you go. Rusty:

KITCHEN SINK TOO (Tom Burseen, R. 1995). Sdlg.1 -64A. TB, 35" (89 cm), EM.
S. Iemon, flushed gold; style arms slightly darker; F. Iemon ground washed
gold, shoulders golden brown; beards yellow; ruffled, laced; sweet
fragrance. 9-395: (Sterling Stitch x (Trousseau Lace x Wings of Dreams)) X
9-354: (Villa Splendor x (Date Bait x (Laced Cotton x Curtain Call))).

Little Rock