Re: REB: Rebloomers blooms

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: REB: Rebloomers blooms
  • From: art bern <art@gv.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:19:14 -0600 (MDT)

Gary D. Sides wrote:

> So when do we get to hear of all these wonderful varieties, now that
> shipping season is over and you guys are resting on ur laurels!  ;)
> *ducks*

I've had my best rebloom season so far this summer and fall that I've
ever had. Below are the ones that have rebloomed, starting in late June
up until now. Some only once while others have been active during most
of that time.

PLATINUM
BUCKWHEAT
ZURICH
THEN AGAIN
BEAU ZAM
ALADDINS FLAME
AMAIN
ALASKAN NIGHT
IMMORTALITY
BURGUNDY BROWN
INVITATION

I have roughly 40 RE's but most don't have any signs of bloom stalks as
of yet. I seem to have several in Jan if the weather is right (mild that
is).

ENGLISH CHARM is blooming now!!!! My records don't show it a rebloomer
so is it just confused or is it a rebloomer?

Art Bern   art@gv.net
Grass Valley, CA   zone 7