OT: Bye for a little while.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Bye for a little while.
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:03:47 -0600 (MDT)

     Since preparing to move to Florida has gotten very hectic now, I
better go ahead and unsubscribe from the Iris List.  The computer will
still be hooked up until Wednesday, but since I need to write a few snail
mail letters, pack things up, dig Irises and Daylilies, etc., time is
getting cramped.
     After getting settled in Florida, we are going to get back on the
Internet, so I will be back with you all as soon as possible, with a new
e-mail address.  I will miss you all during this time.  I am open to
personal correspondence for the next day and a half.
     I appreciate the information concerning the road from Cleveland,
Tennessee to Dalton, Georgia.  I am not sure which way I will go.  It will
probably depend on the timing of my arrival in the area.
     I will get back on board the Iris-L as soon as possible.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY   for the next couple days.