Re: Kitchen Sink Too

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Kitchen Sink Too
  • From: "Gary D. Sides" <gdsides@ccast.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:15:55 -0600 (MDT)

> KITCHEN SINK TOO (Tom Burseen, R. 1995). Sdlg.1 -64A. TB, 35" (89 cm),
> S. Iemon, flushed gold; style arms slightly darker; F. Iemon ground
> gold, shoulders golden brown; beards yellow; ruffled, laced; sweet
> fragrance. 9-395: (Sterling Stitch x (Trousseau Lace x Wings of Dreams))
> 9-354: (Villa Splendor x (Date Bait x (Laced Cotton x Curtain Call))).
> > celia> storey@aristotle.net Little Rock

Now there's and iris with a Pedigree with everything in it, BUT the kitchen
sink!  Wow!  Does anyone grow this?  Rusty, you'll have to let us know what
it does?  Sounds like a wonderful plant to put into any line if it has any
form at all!  And Tom does pretty good stuff in my experience!

Gary D. Sides   Nashville, TN  USDA 6/7   gdsides@ccast.com
Rebloom is Up and Coming!