REB: Rebloom in Northeast Ohio?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: REB: Rebloom in Northeast Ohio?
  • From: "Robert Pindell" <bobdell@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:11:35 -0600 (MDT)

Rebloom sounds facinating.  I would think that
iris flowers in September would slow the traffic
by my house and give me a chance to tell tall
tales to my neighbors :-) about how I did it.  It
also sounds like a sometimes thing for those of
us that live where the snow flies early and lies
deep.

Unless someone tells me I am wasting my money I
am planning on buying some rebloomers next year.

Bob In the Eastern Suburbs of Cleveland Ohio
where the Lake Effect begins.
Is it zone 5 or is it zone 6 with lots of snow.