Re: FortWorth Iris Sale

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: FortWorth Iris Sale
  • From: "Bryan Yates" <bdyates@webwide.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:53:48 -0600 (MDT)

Maybe Rusty can give of some hints about what plants will be in the sale.
Will finnally get my order from suttons on Wednesday it went ups but they
didn't transfer my actual street address onto the parcel so that held
things up.  My curiosity will quit burning on that but now the iris sale is
almost upon me also just four more full days then saturday.  Hope there
will be allot of nice things and I'm sure there will be.
									Theresa Yates