OT : FIRST BLOOMS YESSSSSSSSS

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT : FIRST BLOOMS YESSSSSSSSS
  • From: sonya <mcsmudh@wave.co.nz>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 01:52:16 -0600 (MDT)

hi all

well I am in Iris Heaven my first blooms of the new season are out .....
yes way early but i don't care

Black Lady has flowered .... it is a SDB grown in a 10" terrocotta pot on
my front deck ...why in a pot cos my dog took a fancy to it & continually
dug it up .. I thought it was a gonna so popped it into a pot to try to
resusiate it .... :)))))))))

I spent a lovey weekend in the garden talking to my iris' doing the
'pregnacy test' feel on the new growth..

I also grow alot of Blyth iris' and they do well for me  I can send anyone
intersted in the blyth iris a list of what i can grow here (US Zone 9) if
they would like to try those ones......

Who now has a new sign .... My husband said "if I bought one more plant he
would leave me !"
I shall Miss HIM .....MAYBE

Sonya Oppenhuis
Edgecumbe
Bay Of Plenty
NEW ZEALAND
first country to see the light of a new day