Re:CAT: commercial growers in SC & GA

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:CAT: commercial growers in SC & GA
  • From: Donald Mosser <dmosser@ibm.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 05:09:48 -0600 (MDT)

At 04:37 AM 9/23/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Donald Mosser wrote:
>> I have catalogs for the following iris growers and I'm sure that there are
>> a few more that sell irises locally, but may not sell through mail order:
>Thanks Donald.  Any idea why these don't advertise in the AIS Bulletin?
>Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

Linda,

I would guess that the ads in the AIS Bulletin generate an enormous number
of catalog inquiries and orders.  Perhaps these individuals do not wish to
be overwhelmed.  Only they could answer this sort of question, I can only
guess.

-Donald

Donald Mosser
Member of AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SSI, SLI, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@ibm.net

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8