quilt patterns

In going over really old postings, I found some information about quilt
patterns... My sister in law made a wonderful iris quilt wall hanging.

Here is info some might find useful:

***
As to quilt patterns.  I used a sew and flip method that is done on freezer
paper.  No templates are required,  It is a slow and sometimes frustrating
process but I liked it better as I went along.  The pattern or from the
Designer's Workshop : P.O. Box 1026.; Duluth, Georgia 30136. Besides the one
I made for Rachel, I did one of Poinsetttia for a Christmas wall hanging.
 There is a pattern available forPeace  Lily Wall Quilt and Birds of Paradise
that I know of.  There may be more.  I think that  the company must have
catalogs available.  I purchased my patterns at a local quilt shop.  If you
wish you might phone The Quilt Barn in  North Boston or Boston ( in New York)
  I am not sure , but they have a lot of patterns.
**

Offered by Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY