Re:CAT: commercial growers in SC & GA

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:CAT: commercial growers in SC & GA
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 06:14:56 -0600 (MDT)

	Linda Mann wrote:

>Donald Mosser wrote:
>> I have catalogs for the following iris growers and I'm sure that there are
>> a few more that sell irises locally, but may not sell through mail order:
>Thanks Donald.  Any idea why these don't advertise in the AIS Bulletin?

	Our reputable iris grower and seller in these parts, Mountain River
	Flower Farm, doesn't advertise in the Bulletin either. I would hazard
	a guess that the Bulletin is perceived as being a 'mail-order'
	type of advertisement. I personally see it as that way.....

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /    Zone 3
Siberian e-mail robin  /  sibrob@ncia.net