Re: FortWorth Iris Sale

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: FortWorth Iris Sale
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 06:37:48 -0600 (MDT)

Theresa wrote:

> Maybe Rusty can give of some hints about what plants will be in the
> sale.

Well, speaking for myself, I will have one or two pieces of Sky Hooks,
about 10 pieces of Titan's Glory, and 3 or 4 pieces of Stop The Music.
This along with a wheelbarrow full of unknowns/unmarked irises.  I will
be filling bags full of them, and selling them for between $2-5.  I am
going to the bank today or tomorrow so I can pay my mother back for
writing those auction checks amounting to ___ and have some money for
the sale.
    And, if there are ANY cv's of La Fortune, Silver Spoons, Egyptian,
Passion Flower, and Space Pirate at the sale... they won't be there for