RE: Rebloom in Northeast Ohio?

Go for it, Bob.  Rebloomers are showstoppers here in zone 4.  Someone
brought in a rebloomer to the hort show in August and it generated a lot
of comments.  Immortality and Thrice Blessed have rebloomed for me.
We're trying a few more this year.  I believe that it's Don and Ginny
Spoon who compile the list of rebloomers with their zone tolerances.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada