TB: Help with descriptions? & comments on growth

Hello all,
    I am wondering if some body out there can
help me with a description, hybrid., year of intro,
etc., for two iris that I believe are TB.
   One I bought at the Fort Worth Auction, and
the other at the Austin Iris sale.

    I feel like I am looking at iris growing with the
eyes of a child.  I am always amazed with the
things I have seen so far in growing iris.
   The latest was around a week ago when I was
working in the garden I noticed a new fan come
up, and I didn't really think twice about it.  I
thought it was a gladiola that I had planted some
time ago and from past experience figured it
would pass out from the heat in the next few
    This last weekend it was still there - only
bigger with a new friend about a foot away.  This
time I decided to check it out.  Talk about short
memory - early in July I had recieved some iris
and among them were some sad looking old
mother rhizomes.  But I thought "what the heck",
and planted them anyway.
   So it was these old mothers that had not given
up yet that are having some new babies!
   On the other side of the garden I had planted
Saphire Hills, and I thought I had killed it
because all the fans died off.  BUT, it just put up
a new fan also!
    WOW! ....... I hope I don't bore you with this
story, but just had to share it with some one that
might understand my "child-like" wonder.

   Jana Bone
   Austin, Texas - excited about the recent rain!