REB: different blooming times

>Another thing you may find is that the irises don't really "rebloom," but
>DO bloom at a time other than the "normal'' season.  For instance--TOTAL
>RECALL did not bloom in June for me, but it DID bloom early this month.  I
>will take the flowers whenever they want to appear!

Does this happen with a lot of cultivars?  Even though I am in a somewhat
warmer climate than you, last spring Victoria Falls didn't bloom, but it did
in autumn.
It's possible, though, that this was just because it hadn't received the
proper care and attention prior to spring, but did receive it in summer.

Ann