CAT: sources in SC and Georgia

>> Donald Mosser wrote:
>> As far as tall bearded rebloomers for Florida, I think that the best advice
>> would be to recommend that you take a look at what grows well for
>> commercial growers in Georgia and South Carolina.

> I may be having a morning absent minded moment, but didn't know there
> were commercial tall bearded iris growers in Ga and SC - do you have
> names, addresses, phone nos to add to Tom Little's list?  Thanks.

> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

Quail Hill Garden
2460 Compton Bridge Road
Inman, South Carolina 29349
864-472-3339

These people sell LA, TB and daylilies.  They are in the upper part of
SC where the summer is not quite so stiffling.

BTW, my wife says her Siberians do better then the TB here in lower SC.
Some would say that its all relative and her siberians do not really do
that well.  All I know is that the LA in the pond are fine.

John
Rain Garden
http://www.rain-garden.com