Re: CULT-Borer

I am afraid to offer my garden as a test site because I need to conrol the
beasties now!  Probably a university would be the only people brave enough to
offer up sacrificies.  Is the AIS listening to Ian?  Ian I would be happy to
make a small contribution to this research and maybe some of the commerical
growers would get behind this research.

So it is up to you , yes I nominate you, To get this research organized.

Thanks your buddy Doreen   Splendid fall weather here in Boston