Re: TB: Help with descriptions? & comments on growth

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TB: Help with descriptions? & comments on growth
  • From: storey@aristotle.net (J. Michael, Celia or Ben Storey)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 11:03:33 -0600 (MDT)

Jana, here you go.

ENGAGING (Joseph Ghio. R. 1996). TB, 32" (81 cm), ML. Rosy heliotrope, F.
aging to silver sheen; beards brick, blue at end. Star Quality sib.

SOUTHERN COMFORT (Hinkle '63) TB, 38", M. Light cream self, lemon haft,
cream to lemon beard. Magic Morn  X sib. HC '63. HM '66.

Congratulations on your new fans and the rain. Little Rock's thrilled about
rain, too. Although technically we're waaaay above normal for this time of
year, we just went something like seven weeks receiving no more than 0.63
inch, with temps hitting the high 90s and water bills ... I don't even want
to think about it. Ouch. Now the sky's lowering, it's a damp, mildewy day,
and there is sunshine in my heart. Mmm, smell that humid air!

celia
storey@aristotle.net
Little Rock