Want to trade?

Hi! I just divided some of my tall bearded iris and I have more than I
need.  I'd like to trade for some other iris that are hardy in zone 4.

I have a mixture.  Some are light purple and others are yellow
with maroonish purple falls.  Sorry I don't know their given names.  Some
will bloom next year, some the year after.

If you're interested in trading, tell me what you've got.  My e-mail is
wilsonpa@freenet.msp.mn.us.  If you don't have anything to trade that's
ok.  My main goal is to find good homes for these guys. :-)

Thanks!

Bert (Roberta)
wilsonpa@freenet.msp.mn.us