Poll: 25 hours left...

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Poll: 25 hours left...
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 22:33:01 -0600 (MDT)

Hi everyone.

I apologize for having posted on this subject what? 100 times?  BUT...
I just wanted to let you know that the poll is still going for another
25 or so hours...until midnight Friday, Central Standard Time.  (USA)
If you missed the earlier postings, basically I just want what you think
are the top 3 striking irises.  I will include every single iris that
you list.  So far, there does seem to be a trend...  but my lips are
sealed till Saturday.  Some of you will be V-E-R-Y surprised!  So far,
only 9.16% of ALL list members have participated.  So your vote DOES

Email me at thrnsbrg@flash.net  With your vote.