OT: FIRST BLOOMS

Hi everyone,
              the other day I said that in the "pregnancy tests" Victoria
Falls felt the most promising.   Well, since I said that, I have discovered
bloomstalks on Georgie Girl, Leda's Lover, Perfect Couple, Schortman's
Garnet Ruffles, and several stalks on a TB mislabelled as In Town.  So, I
can look forward to bloom appearing somewhat earlier than expected!

Ann (in South Australia)