Re: losing rhizomes/ Now Rebloom in Peat on the North Side

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: losing rhizomes/ Now Rebloom in Peat on the North Side
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 11:26:07 -0600 (MDT)

	This morning before leaving for work, I went outside with my
coffee and counted twelve bloomstalks in various stages of growth in the
peat beds on the north side of the house.

	Another point of view about the beds on the north side of my
house; they are on the south side of my neighbor's.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8