CAT - Grosvenor's nursery

             I am in seventh heaven today.  The catalogue I requested from
Rainbow Ridge (Graham Grosvenor's nursery) has arrived and it is full of
stunning photos.  More importantly, however, Rainbow Ridge stocks a number
of the rebloomers I have been looking for - intros by Zurbrigg, Byers and
Walter Moores, as recommended by Rick Tasco.  I previously thought none of
these were available in Australia.  They also have some of the ones Art Bern
said had been mentioned in a talk by George Sutton.  So thanks, guys.  It
looks like I'll be able to put this information to good use!

Ann (in Adelaide)