Re: CULT: antibacterial organics? (was Re: losing rhizomes)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: antibacterial organics? (was Re: losing rhizomes)
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 13:09:43 -0600 (MDT)

Linda Mann said:

<< Feeding the disease predators rather than applying poisons  (e.g., the
Clorox, chlorine cleanser approach) or maybe poisoning with  long-acting
whateveritis in peat, while feeding predators with alfalfa.  >>

I share Linda's interest in hearing about antibacterial properties of peat.

Meanwhile, I had the impression that we had decided that bleach in moderation
was essentially benign, and a viable approach to treating non-specific
situational rots. Have I misunderstood?

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, Va
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com