Help

Subj:	 Help please
 The following is a message that Joanne Pyszczek has been trying to send to
the list - I told her I'd give it a shot.  Also, Tom Tadfor Little... if
you're around will you please let Joanne know why her messages keep bouncing?

Thank you
Kathyguest - who is leaving the error messages in place in case they actually
mean something and invites you to wade past them to Joanne's posting

-